Saturday, December 16, 2006

Repentence

Today I again began to think about evangelism. I know I am called to do it but many times am too afraid to do it. This is deeply rooted in the fact that I have a hard time seeing myself as a sinner. I tend to place myself in the catagory of sinners but avoid the issue of identifying and killing specific sins in my life. I find it really easy to find the sins of non-believers and many times they are able to identify these in themselves, yet in my own life I am ale to overlook many of these sam things. If I am truely growing closer and into a greater realtionship with my Savior I would be able to see these so much more clearly. As I see the light of my Savior I should see my great sin reflected so much more.
Resolved: To not think highly of myself, but rather too see myself against the light of my Savior. To be humble in evangelism, looking at men as God sees them.

No comments: